Saturday, May 9, 2020

VNNA II Meeting Postponed

Due to the Coronavirus, VNNA II  17 May Meeting will be postponed until further notice.  If and or when I feel it is safe to meet, I will send out another message announcing the new Meeting Date.


Marc Levesque
President VNNA II

No comments:

Post a Comment