NOTE: Apartments, condos and town houses are not included.
||The name of our organization, founded in March 1999, is Village North II Neighborhood Association (VNNA) as registered with the City of San Antonio and the District 10 Councilman’s Office.
Our boundaries are as follows:
- On the North by Swan’s Landing & Oakhaven Street
- On the East by Perrin-Beitel Road
- On the South by Bretton Ridge
- On the West by Quail Creek
The purposes of the Association are:
- To become actively involved in identifying problems within the community which affect the neighborhood and to formulate and implement solutions as needed
- To make the neighborhood a cleaner and safer place to live and promote a spirit of cooperation amongst residents
- To keep members of the Association educated and informed regarding those issues and problems which affect them and the neighborhood
Meetings are held the 3rd Sunday of January, March, May, July, September and November and will be posted on this web site, in the Newsletter and on signs posted at entrances/exits to our Neighborhood.