Most of you probably have this information but for those who do not, here's a comprehensive list of numbers you need to know in the event TS Harvey causes you grief .
Below are links and contact information in case of emergencies.
Be Ready. Be Safe. Stay Inside.
EMERGENCY SAN ANTONIO AREA PHONE CONTACTS
· Non-Emergencies at 311 and Emergencies at 911
· CPS Energy at (210) 353-4357 with any electricity or gas-related questions.
· San Antonio Police Department SAFFE Office with questions or concerns:
· North: (210) 207-8350 Central: (210) 207-7413 West: (210) 207-0810
· San Antonio Office of Emergency Management for safety concerns (210)206-8580
· Solid Waste Management Department - (210) 207-6428
· SAWS with water and sewer service emergencies - (210) 704-SAWS
EMERGENCY TEXAS PREPAREDNESS LINKS
· CPS Energy Outage Map http://outagemap.cpsenergy.com/CPSStaticMapsEXT/CPSStaticMapV2_EXT.html
· Emergency Kit http://www.readysouthtexas.gov/Build-A-Kit
· Safe Flood Routes http://www.safloodsafe.com/Flood-Resources#224512721-safe-routes
· Flood Safe Routes (District 1) http://www.safloodsafecom/Portals/21/files/Route3.pdf
· Protecting Your Home (Flood) http://wwwsafloodsafe.com/Flood-Preparedness/Protecting-Your-Home
· Flood Hazard Areas http://www.safloodsafe.com/Flood-Facts/Locations
· Preparedness Guide (Spanish) http://www.readysouthtexas.gov/Portals/18/Files/ReadySTX%20SPAN.pdf
· Sign-Up to Volunteer for the Red Cros http://www.redcross.org/
· Flood Insurance Program https://www.fema.gov/national-flood-insurance-program
Post a Comment